Online Casinos Guide
OnlineCasinosElite (OCE) is proud to offer you a comprehensive guide of online casinos throughout the world. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of online casinos from which to choose. We recognize the fact that some sites should be avoided at all costs due to unfair business practices.
It is our hope that this online casinos guide will help you make the right decision when you select a site(s) on which to play. We would like to begin by providing some very basic information on how to choose the best online casinos.
- You should always do research on sites you have under consideration.
This can be done by reading customer reviews, looking up casinos on popular watchdog sites or by referring to our comprehensive online casinos guide. If you find a series of dubious postings related to a particular casino, you should move on and find another one. It isn't worth the risk.
- You should find casinos that are licensed in dependable jurisdictions.
Most casinos obtain a license to operate within the borders of countries that provide stringent gambling regulations. Never use a casino that isn't licensed in one of these jurisdictions: Alderney, Gibraltar, The UK, Kahnawake (Canada), Malta, Curacao, Isle of Man and Antigua. Some sites will claim to be licensed in Costa Rica or Belize. If that's the case, you need to be aware that it's only a business license and offers no protection for players.
- You should look for sites with a current "safe and fair" certification.
Each site's games are controlled by a random number generator (RNG). The RNG is responsible for assuring that each gaming result occurs on a random basis. Based on regulations provided by the above regulatory agencies, each site's RNG is required to undergo periodic independent testing to assure it is operating fairly. When you research a site, look for a certification provided by companies such as eCOGRA, iTech Labs and Technical Systems Testing (TST).
- Most sites offer a variety of bonus promotions for new and existing players.
In a very competitive industry, bonus promotions are used to motivate players to choose one site over another. If you are considering several sites with a great reputation, you should compare each site's promotions and pick the ones you find most appealing.
Our Online Casino Reviews
Not that you have some basic guidelines on how to choose the best online casinos, it's time to introduce you to our online casinos guide. At the top of the page, you will find a menu item titled "Online Casinos". By clicking on that item, you will find a comprehensive list of online casino sites. The sites are listed by type or alphabetically if you prefer. If you would like to obtain information on any of these sites, you can click on the "review" option. Our reviews will provide you with detailed information about each site. This information includes:
- Software Platform
- Regulatory Jurisdiction
- Casino Games Offered
- Bonus Promotions and Loyalty Programs
- Security Measures
- Banking Options
- Currency and Language Options
- Company and Contact Information
If you are looking for a particular site that isn't listed within our guide, the site might be brand new or it might be a rogue site. In either case, we recommend you proceed with caution and initiate further research.
As you venture into the world of online casino gambling, we hope you will find this information to be very helpful. At OCE, we believe gamblers should strive to help one another. By providing the information listed about, it is our sincerest hope that we have made your online casino research a little bit easier.
If online casinos are something new for you, you might feel confused and lost. Remember that you can find plenty online casinos which are offering a lot of features that can make your experience even more satisfying than a real, concrete casinos. Thanks to the online casinos you can play your favorite games without the need of leaving home and what’s important – many of them offer higher bets than traditional ones!
In the beginning we would like to explain what is an online casino?
In few words, this is an internet-based concept so people can gamble in the virtual world. What’s interesting, players can choose if they want to play for real money, or with online chips only. Usually, you can play against other real players – who may even be on the other side of the world – or against the computer. Most of the online casinos offer traditional games such as Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, video games etc. but you can easily find more modern, alternative games.
Is it safe to play at this kinds of casino?
Reputable online casino operators offer modern and completely safe software (like Playtech, Realtime, Microgaming or Rival) which are focused on securing the information and money of their customers. They will never risk their good reputation to make some scams.
Are online casinos legal?
It depends on where in the world you live. Every country have different laws so to be sure if online gambling and online casinos are legal in your country you should contact with local authorities.
How can I withdraw my winnings?
There are plenty of options for doing this. You can use: cheques, cheques via Courier, wire transfers or NETeller account.
How can I deposit my money in an online casino?
There are several ways to do it: by credit card, wire transfer, NETeller account etc. For more info, check out our guide on the most common casino payment methods.
For making your gambling experience as best as it should be, we create a short guide for you on how to start:
- Check out our Casino Directory [A-Z] list to find the best casinos. In this section you can find important information about the top-trusted casinos, so you can pick the right one for you. If you’d like you can play for real money, or just for fun with online chips. Thanks to our list you don’t need to worry about a proper software, reliable customer service or a fast payment system – everything is verified.
- Before you can play, usually you need to download the software. All listed casinos are professional so the whole downloading process is easy (even for those who are not a big computer fans).
- After downloading the software, you need to install it – just click on the new icon you can find on your desktop and follow the instructions.
- When the installation process is finished, open the game and create your personal account (enter your username and a password). After your initial log-in you will probably have to decide if you want to play for real money or for chips – if you are going to pick the first one, follow the prompts. If you decide to play only for fun just pick your game and start gambling.
Remember that not all of the online casinos are downloadable – you can also play directly from your web browser (thanks to the Java and Flash Technology).